If you want your company to appear on the General Companies list, you just need to complete the registration form. We will study your request carefully and get back to you as soon as possible.
To appear on the GC list,
- The request has to be made by somebody authorised by the company
- The company must be a legal entity
- The fee has to be paid
Our customers are published on the list with the following details:
- The name of the company
- The country where it is based or operates. Some companies are regularly present in several countries. If they wish to appear in more than one country, they must register in each country
- The website address
- The activity of the company. The activity is detailed by Section, Division, Group and Class, as per the ISIC. Up to 10 different activities can be indicated
- A short description of your company
- A comment on the aspects of the company to be highlighted
- If the company is publicly traded, the name of the stock exchange on which it is listed, the symbol of the shares, the ISIN code and the currency in which they are listed
- The company’s logo
The annual fee is €1,000 per company. This amount entitles the company to be published on the GC list for one year.
We will be delighted to hear from and help you in any way.